Unfortunately, the recession has been very unkind for the majority of people – as most people tend to lose the value of their biggest asset their property so how do I sell property fast?
When it comes to picking a cash buyer for your property, you have a LOT of choice. Remember, not all cash investors are professional investors and you need to find a friendly voice on another end of the phone who can offer you open and honest advice about Sell Property Fast Cash. Remember, to tell a cash buyer about your situation, for example, why are you selling house quickly and how soon do you do need to sell home? A good and ethical property investor will tell you how much your house is worth and how much they are prepared for a fast sale of property. For instance, they will tell you that your property is worth £80,000 but, the best they can offer is £60,000 if you need to sell home fast.
In our opinion a caring property investor will explore other options with you such as a debt reduction scheme and even assist you in claiming benefits for example Housing Benefits and Council Tax. So before you pick an investor who can help you – here’s what to consider:
· Look around – you never married first person you met (well most people did not) so why do business with 1st investor you meet. However, there are some exception to this rule of course if you can trust the investor and they are knowledgeable, helpful and honest – go for it!
· Who can you trust – Estate agent will over value properties – that’s their business to win your business! If you feel your investor is delaying matters start shopping around again.
· Seek advice – Your Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) is a good place to start and of course free legal advice.
· Set the scene – Inform your investor the sort of service you expect and timescales and if they do not keep their end of bargain, find someone else.
· Read the T&Cs – Check what’s in the small print. Devil is in detail. If they are offering you such a good offer, what’s the catch? Never agree or sign anything without fully reading its content and never pay any upfront fees.